Also, I convinced my co-worker to do duets with me. I figure I need practice playing with other people.
- I was having lots of trouble getting the correct bow angles for this piece, so I had started memorizing this piece so I can watch my bow angles. Unfortunately, this is a harder piece to memorize because the notes and finger patterns are fairly similar, so we went over different ways to memorize pieces.
- Better sound since I was in the process of memorizing the piece so I can view my bow angles.
- This was still kind of a disaster, I think I'm not comfortable with the bowing just yet and I didn't have it fully memorized.
- I actually have this piece down, but for some reason I played this really poorly. I guess, I didn't know it as well as I thought I did!
- For this piece, Adam would like me to memorize the piece so I can focus on my string crossings and really knowing the piece since memorizing Etude really helped me get a better sound since I could watch my bow angles.