Minuet No. 3 without a drone
I was also very tempted not to do this with drones since I haven't really practiced this, but I need to move on and not worry about these pieces. Too bad though because this is a really pretty piece, maybe after I learn how to do vibrato I can try playing this again.
Things to work on:
- Obviously intonation... lol! ...ouch... that first note is really off!
- Moving around way too much again too.
- Bow speed - I kept losing the string
- Tempo - I was watching other YouTube videos and everyone plays it much faster. I've got to get out of my tempo comfort zone!
- Rhythm - I wasn't very consistent and was kind of just playing it how I wanted ;)
- Tone - sounds very harsh to me. It's Bach so it's supposed to be softer, and it looks like I'm pushing down on the bow. I didn't think I was, but I can hear it in the sound as well.