Chinese Proverb

"Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I'll understand." - Chinese Proverb.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lesson #100A (11/10/12): Gmaj scale & May Time

I had a great lesson with Adam. :). I was super stressed and irritated when I got to his house because I arrived to my lesson late (again) because of construction and rush hour, and I didn't realize it was going to be so dark!  I really have bad night vision...I was going to turn around and head home, but due to construction I couldn't exit off the highway!

Any way, when I got to his house I was in a really bad mood, but I've got to say, when I finally left my lesson I felt good and I learned a lot! I think I'm about to make a break through in my shifting, i.e. if I have time to practice it!

We went over the GMajor Scale, Shifting and May Time, but unfortunately I didn't take any notes! :(
I'll try to remember and enter the notes later.

Cheers to a GREAT 100th lesson!!! :D


[Fall CE Lesson #4]


No comments:

Post a Comment