I purchased a mini-microphone for $1.85 for my iphone so the audio sounds a bit better, or maybe I'm playing louder - I hope it's the latter! ;).
Anyway, here's my Happy Farmer video:
Items to work on:
1) I'm rushing through this and not pausing where I should be
2) I was working on articulation, but it sounds a bit harsh to me and the sound is pretty closed
3) My bow is all over the place! I didn't realize I was doing that...
4) I look very tense, and I can see that I am pushing down on the bow a bit instead of pulling the bow across horizontally
5) Flat in a few spots - I need to remember to stretch my pinky further out